You will be joining a world leader within the pharmaceutical industry who work on cutting-edge research, transformative technologies and the latest methods of production and distribution.
Your role as Inventory Controller is to join on a 12 months Fixed Contract.
Responsibilities will include:
- Monitor and proactively maintain inventory levels across the business as agreed through the S&OP process.
- Responsible for raising SAP Purchase orders in accordance with agreed lead times, for both CMO components and services
- Responsible for completing all SAP transactions for consumption and receipt of material at intermediate and finished pack level at the CMO, in the Seqirus SAP system
- Create delivery schedules and maintain regular tracking of material status in preparation for use in CMO
- Monitor stock receipt and engage with the relevant supplier to ensure all required documentation is received
- Monitor and follow up testing and batch release status of materials at all location
- Provide forecasted material requirements to procurement and external suppliers
- Monitor SAP inventory reports using data from the ERP system and monitor inventory levels to ensure they are aligned
- Proactively ensure inventory reconciliation is continuously maintained through adjustments and transactions with Finance.
- Resolve errors and /or discrepancies with inventory transactions on a continuous basis
- Manage short dated or slow moving inventory and items in short supply to implement improvement strategies and corrective actions. Prepare monthly reports summarizing key strategies and actions.
- Management of stock shelf life at CMO and satellite warehouse
- Prepare monthly provision listing with the value of potential write-offs and submit to the
- Financial Accountant and the relevant stakeholders.Manage all inventory write-offs by gaining approval from relevant internal stakeholders according to the relevant SOP's
- Regularly review safety stock, inventory levels and replenishment for all item
This is a full time role 37.5 hours per week
Mon - Thu 8am - 4.45pm
Fri 8am - 1pm
To be successful with your application of Inventory Controller - 12 Months FTC based at Liverpool you must have the following experience:
- An advance understanding of the principles of inventory management and control.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to analyse data to make recommendations.
- Advanced skills in SAP Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated ability to prioritise
- Strong skills in building relationships across various levels in an organization
- Working in a highly demanding team environment.
- Knowledge of developing inventory system, policies, and procedures Collaborative teamwork approach
- Customer focus and attention to detail Experience in the pharmaceutical industry is preferred
As Inventory Controller - 12 Months FTC you will be part of a fantastic business and team and benefit from an attractive salary and benefits package