My client is in the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain. They are the UKs leading distributor within their sector and have multipe sites covering all across the UK.
The Inventory Controller in Bristol will be responsible for...
- Carrying out Stock Checks on a daily basis
- Planning regular Stock Counts
- Forecasting, planning and ordering purchase targets
- Working with the Transport Planner to ensuring their is a high level of service to internal and external stakeholders
- Identify and rectify system issues
- Aid the operation and report on a monthly basis detailing data from KPI's and events
- Improve performance with the Head of Inventory
- Coach and support the Warehouse team to ensure queries are dealt with in a timely manner
The Inventory Controller must have...
- Previous experience working in a Warehouse environment
- Previous experience within a Stock Control role
- Highly proficient in IT and analytical skills, including Microsoft Excel at an advanced level
- Good presentation skills
- Experience of an ERP system preferable
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to interpret data
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritise a changing workload
The successful candidate will receive...
- A salary between £30,000 and £35,000 depending on experience
- Pension Scheme
- Monday to Friday Day Shifts
- 25+8 Days Holiday