Our client are a UK manufacturer who are experiencing fantastic levels of growth both within domestic sales and export.
In the role of Inventory Supervisor you will be responsible for the following:
* Controlling the perpetual inventory stock counting
* Investigating any discrepancies and shortages to minimise overstocking and remove redundant and obsolete raw materials
* Organise the physical counts across various departments
* Continuous improvements, to introduce new ideas to further increase the inventory accuracy
* Producing and maintain inventory KPI's
* Working to reduce the stock holding
* Report on inventory activities and variances
* Develop an inventory tracking system
* Produce trend analysis on stock to avoid any potential inventory issues
* Conduct daily stock spot checks and report on findings
The ideal candidate will be able to develop and comply with the businesses systems, procedures, objectives and time scales and approach all tasks with a focused attitude. They must provide the best possible solution when any challenging situations arise by examining facts, trying different alternatives and thinking things through. The successful candidate must be logical in their approach to decision making and ensuring that all facts and information are available for the necessary individuals and accurate. Candidates will have worked in a Warehouse/inventory environment for more than 2 years. A qualification in a related inventory/stock field would be desirable, however the ability to demonstrate a solid working knowledge in Warehouse/Inventory environment is essential.
You will have the opportunity to join a fantastic business at a hugely exciting time. You will receive a competitive salary and excellent opportunties to progress your career.