I am partnering with a leading FMCG provider for the position of an Inventory Manager for their facility in Oakham, Leicestershire. If you're looking for a new challenge this business have a fantastic reputation in the marketplace, offer development opportunities and present an exciting challenge for the successful candidate.
This position will:
- Report into the General Manager.
- Be responsible for developing & implementing a robust PI and stock count strategies to ensure optimal stock integrity levels in-line with agreed business targets.
- Encourage you to thoroughly understand and interpret all data relating to stock performance and implement proactive and innovative solutions to exceed operational performance targets and ensure liabilities are controlled and mitigated.
- Ensure all stock discrepancies are analysed and resolved in a timely manner to minimise the potential liabilities on the business.
- Ensure all potential risks are identified and communicated to the Senior Operations Management team at the earliest opportunity.
- Prepare resource requirement forecasts to support operational budget process Maintain all aspects of stock integrity and ensure ownership of activities and resolutions.
- Ensure that all team costs are in line with the approved business budgets To create a consistent reporting suite and output measuring critical stock integrity metrics across the business.
The successful candidate for the Inventory Manager position in Oakham, Leicestershire will have the following skills and experiences:
- A Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain background.
- 2+ years Inventory Management / Stock Control / Management experience is essential.
- A good understaning of the broader Supply Chain and Distribution elements of an organisation including; Forecasting, Purchasing, Stock Management, Inbound process, PI and Outbound.
- They must be good numerically and have strong attention to detail.
- Be results driven and commercially aware.
- Experience working with mainstream systems including; WMS, SAP and Excel.
- Good IT knowledge.
The role offers:
- Salary - £30,000 to £35,000.
- Company Holidays.
- Pension Contributions.
- Bonus earning potential.
- Plus Additional Company Benefits.