Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain specialist based in the Chesterfield area.
As Inventory/Quality Manager you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing supplier inspection reports and signing off on shipments
- Working directly with suppliers to overcome quality issues
- Reviewing product samples and conducting testing for product quality
- Management of product specification sheets and issuing to suppliers
- Assisting Customer Service in Quality related queries & complaints
- Controlling quality related stock issues
- Overseeing CE verification procedure and regulations
- Managing Waste Packaging regulations
- ISO internal & external audits
- Assisting the business in all Quality related tasks.
The successful Inventory/Quality Manager will have:
- An enthusiasm to learn product knowledge across a broad range of materials.
- Be comfortable working with a large amount of SKU's.
- Intermediate Excel skills.
- Work in a fast-moving environment.
- Able to commute to the Chesterfield area
On offer to the successful Inventory/Quality Manager is:
- Opportunity to join a growing business at their brand new site!
- Competitive salary on offer to the right candidate