An experienced IT Category Manager is required to join a leading brand based in London paying a maximum of £80k + Benefits on an initial 6 month FTC.
Day to day responsibilities can include tasks such as:
- Apply procurement policies and system strategies for IT during tendering, contracts management, spend analytics and supplier performance management.
- Managing the IT Procurement category workload to deliver an effective service to the business.
- Identification, realisation, and reporting of cost-saving and waste-reduction opportunities.
- Responsible for conducting and leading regular reviews of the IT spend categories
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Strong IT Category Management experience (Covering all sub categories; software, hardware, IT Services, Consultancy development, and telecoms)
- Effective supplier performance manager
- Proven high-level negotiation skills with project management experience
- Excellent stakeholder management
If you are interested in this opportunity and can demonstrate the above competencies, then please contact me directly on 01483 212183 or[email removed]