When it comes to SRM, are you a trail blazer and a bar raiser?
Do you have a solid track record in managing the commercial aspects of major IT vendor contracts?
A multinational financial services company is seeking an accomplished IT Vendor Manager to take ownership of strategic relationships with their Tier 1 IT suppliers.
The successful individual will manage and lead commercial relationships with key suppliers to ensure contract compliance, including performance against SLA's, delivery of outcomes and realisation of benefits.
In addition to a competitive base salary, the company offers a comprehensive range of benefits including the opportunity to work from home 2 days per week.
This is a fantastic chance to work in an agile and innovative environment, and help to deliver SRM excellence in a fast-moving and rapidly evolving function.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrable success in managing relationships with Tier 1 strategic suppliers such as IBM, Oracle and Microsoft from a commercial standpoint (e.g. contracts, commercial models, detailed negotiations, governance)
- Exposure to Software and IT Professional Services within a Financial Services setting, including an understanding of licensing models
- Capable of interfacing with senior stakeholders using an articulate, credible and concise communication style
- Able to identify and lead opportunities which drive value and improve performance of potential supply base
- Committed to supporting the development of best practice methodology for SRM, through the application of rigorous and effective contract management policy and process
- IACCM / CIPS / Degree level (desirable)