My client is a fast-growing food FMCG business that has been in operation for over 20 years. They are currently operating with over 60 outlets across the UK & Ireland and looking to grow considerably in the next 12 months. This is due to pure demand in the market for their product.
This role will report directly into the Head of Purchasing and be responsible for Sourcing food, beverage and disposable products and suppliers in line with the brief from the group purchasing team guidelines. Key responsibilities will also include;
- Assisting the Head of Purchasing on supply chain process and contractual agreements with suppliers.
- Liaising with suppliers and potential suppliers for prices negotiation.
- Establish contractual agreements with suppliers.
- Evaluate ongoing supplier performance.
- Assisting on developing partnership with key suppliers
- Evaluate supplier requests for changes to price and other conditions.
- Controlling stock system and analysis cost of sales and purchasing trend in F&B system.
- Negotiate agreements with suppliers to achieve the financial aims.
My client is seeking dynamic candidates passionate about the food industry who have some experience within supply chain or procurement.
- Italian language is an advantage.
- Negotiation, analysis, administration and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and on own initiative.
- Excellent organisational skills.
On offer is;
- £28,000 - £32,000 DOE
- Excellent package
- Central London office location
- Excellent culture and business
- Growing organisation with long term benefits