A residential property group with a social purpose who managing over 37,000 homes and are set on developing thousands more. Their procurement function is currently undergoing a category management transformation in which they are dividing and building categories and subcategories.
- Supporting the Procurement Business Partner in delivering the relevant category and sub-category strategies, including tender, and other projects where appropriate
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to understand their requirements, mapping these to the Procurement objectives.
- Liaise with wider Contract Management Team.
- Attend scheduled contract review meetings with the wider Contract Management Team colleagues to support them in ensuring that supplier requirements and performance are being delivered against the agreed SLA's and KPI's
- Following up with the Contract Management Team colleagues on actions resulting from performance review meetings
- To develop/maintain appropriate supplier and customer relationships in line with agreed strategy for a specific category or sub-category under best practice contract management model
- Effective coordination of Category Management activity to ensure delivery of overall team objectives, including monitoring activities within ECM.
Experience of creating category strategies and making recommendations
Experience of running sourcing projects via public contract regs
Excelling communication skills and able to develop long lasing relationships
Experience of pre and post commercial administration of contracts and managing supplier performance
A great opportunity for a procurement up and comer!