Michael Page logistics have partnered once again with a long standing client of ours in their search for a Logistics Account Manager for one of their most prestigious contracts within the business, and the largest single customer on site - based from their Distribution Centre in Coalville, Leicestershire.
This position will:
- Report directly to the Site Manager / General Manager.
- Manage a team of 2 across both Warehousing and Transport operations.
- Act as the main POC for the client on a daily basis, playing a pivotal role between the customer, internal stakeholders and Operations team/s.
- Work hand in hand with and influence the site management team who lead the Warehouse and Transport operations, to get their buy-in on bettering service, improving stock accuracy, and delivering customer-sensitive projects such as full physical stock counts.
- You will need to be able to understand client needs and respond to them pro-actively, positively and extremely quickly.
- This position does require the successful candidate to have a strong history of using Microsoft packages, including Excel Vlookups & Pivot tables.
- Delivering a "White-Glove" value-added service to the client.
- Able to spot commercial growth opportunities and cost savings for both the 3rd party provider and customer.
The successful candidate for the Logistics Account Manager role will have the following skills and experiences:
- A Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain background.
- Have worked within a customer facing Logistics role for a minimum of 2+ years.
- Experience of working for a 3PL previously would be advantageous.
- Have previously worked in an Contract or Account Management previously.
- Operate at a competent level within Microsoft Excel - To be tested during the interview process by the client.
- Knowledge of Power BI would be advantageous.
- Have a proven track record in delivering KPI suites to internal and external stakeholders.
- Be commutable to Coalville, Leicestershire.
This position offers:
- Salary - £45,000 to £50,000 - DOE
- Company Car / Car Allowance
- Holiday Package.
- Company Pension scheme.
- Plus additional company benefits.