A well recognised FMCG Specialist with a number of sites across the UK require an Interim Logistics Analyst to sit within their Logistics and Transport function for a period of 6 months to work at their Leicestershire office. The company continues tendering for new work and being successful in many, supporting their ambitious growth plans. This role will offer a fantastic opportunity to progress your career within their company. This is a temporary to permanent opportunity.
The successful Logistics Analyst will:
- Provide the team with accurate analysis as well as clearly documented insight
- Bring technical analytical skills to the Logistics development function, that can allow network options to be accurately modelled and costed with quick turnaround expectations
- Establish credible and methodical transition options from the current logistics state
- Own and build upon a strategic network data repository, setting up and maintaining data that can be used in both transport and warehouse design.
- Liaising with other teams who also own data repositories.
- Continually review data options based on revised quarterly forecasts, highlighting key changes and the impacts.
- Designing an automated method to accelerate turnaround times
- Provide clear logistics and transport insight and impacts of analysis
- Preparing presentation and documentation for internal and external audience.
The successful Logistics Analyst will be required to have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of software delivery focused Business Analysis.
- Experience of operating within the Logistics (importing/exporting) industry - Significantly advantageous.
- Solid documentation experience and undertaking solution design workshops.
- Knowledge of the full project management and software development lifecycle - ideally experienced in both Agile and Waterfall.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Business Analysis certification - desirable.
This position offers:
- Perm Salary Equivalent - £24,000 - £27,000
- Paid expenses / holiday
- Commutable to Leicestershire
- Temporary to Permanent contract
- Immediate start date