A unique opportunity has arisen for a Logistics Analyst for a market leading stockist / distributor to support and develop the functionality of their logistics operation at their head office in Leeds.
- Drive and maintain an excellent working knowledge of the WMS through the accumulation of on-the-job training and participation in centrally provided training sessions
- Ensure optimum levels of stock integrity are achieved through compliance to the processes and procedures of all Warehouse Operations.
- Ensure high standards of stock integrity and minimise stock losses, through the effective control and management of a robust perpetual inventory procedure.
- Define and report upon monthly KPI's for inventory management and control
- Liaise with the Supply team regarding product packaging, order quantities, carton specification etc. with the aim of optimising efficiency and minimising the risk of errors
- Define and implement inventory maintenance processes to make best use of physical space, reducing requirement for third party storage
- 5 years experience in a Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain background (ideally as a Logistics Analyst)
- Attention to detail / accuracy
- Ideally, an expert user of PowerBi in a logistics capacity.
- Experience of B2C and B2B operations
Basic Salary of £37,500 - £42,500 (DOE)
Market leading company benefits package including; PHC, Company Bonus Scheme, Childcare Vouchers