Our client are a specialist courier of multiple temperature and time critical goods across the UK.
In the role of Logistics Cold Chain Coordinator you will have the following responsibilities:
- Ensuring adherence and formalities in relation to VOSA transport regulations
- Supplier invoice checks
- Ensuring adherence to Dangerous Goods regulations and documentation
- Engage in all aspects of transport operational duties when required
- Working with overseas offices to provide most appropriate / most cost effective transport solutions
- Working with staff and agents to improve service and and obtain details for any delays
- Ensuring that staff and agents comply with Packaging and Temperature Control requirements
- To participate in supplier performance reviews to ensure performance to service standards and adherence to service requirements
- Manage cost with care in meeting service requirements
- Promote cooperation between functions and departments
- Stock control / reporting / availability / preparing & conditioning TCP
- Warehouse compliance / QHSE
- Cross function with transport when required
- Ensuring Mapping and calibration is completed on time in full when required
We are interested in speaking with candidate that are focused and with an eye for detail in relation to clients/internal department requests. You will have good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills. You will look to improve operational efficiencies where possible. Candidates with experience working within a cold chain environment are encouraged to apply.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a specialist logistics business that can offer further progression and development.