Logistics Coordinator for Revolutionary Retail Brand, Central London
Known for their influential style, brand and innovative ideas in Retail, this is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Logistics professional to consider. Located in the heart of London, the company continuously strive to deliver creativity, opportunity and pioneering thought to a leading industry on a Global scale.
The Logistics department are wishing to add a Logistics Coordinator to assist the Logistics Manager in expressive and direct professional mannerism. If you are a passionate retail Logistics candidate, this could be the perfect opportunity for you! Key Responsibilities:
- Sufficient understanding and running of the in-house system and ability to learn through introduced and new software.
- Correspond with the internal and external divisions teams on creating Sales orders and authorising stock movement, purchases, returns and delays.
- Liaise with 3PL service providers and Credit Control on distributed products.
- Offering innovative ideas to the team.
- Assist the Logistics Manager in day to day Logistic duties and responsibilities.
- Maintenance of customer profiles and orders.
- Ensure the movement of products is smooth and coherent to forecast.
- Utilise the induction and training opportunity given.
- Generate reports.
We would like you to have some exposure and experience working within Logistics and Operations, but a passion to work in the industry is paramount. You will be inspired to work within a fashion label, have good, proven communication skills and attention to detail. You will also:
- Ability to prioritise and multitask.
- Direct and assertive confidence, yet still capable at building and maintaining strong rapports.
- Practical, logical and systematic approach to work.
- Be a strong team player, personable and friendly.
- Sociable and adaptable is key! This is an open working environment in a vibrant team- expect to have the opportunity to desk-hop, work from home and socialise with not only your team but the external network on a regular basis.
- Enthusiastic with innovative ideas to contribute.
- Good time management.
You will be offered a competitive salary
along with wider benefits, including healthcare
, company discount
working and work at home
and everyday breakfast
. You will work in a like-minded, dynamic and multicultural environment with future options to progress and develop your career. If you or someone you know would be suitable, please get in contact with me.