You will be joining a Global Leader with 150 locations worldwide. Niche within their industry they are a reliable and financially robust market leader who continue to grow.
You will be based at the Warrington head office joining a team of hardworking and ambitious individuals who can enjoy long standing careers and new opportunities within.
Your new role as Logistics Coordinator will include:
* Run, format and check all position report and order books for the UK & European operations
* Send daily reports to UK management team advising on loads that have been requested but cannot be booked and what loads have been requested which need to be sold.
* Update fixation sheets and send daily dispatch details to European customers
* Using bespoke software to allocate booking and material requests to open contracts, sending to the hauliers and depots once completed. Provide depots with domestic allocations for UK based customers and issuing daily reports of completed bookings to management
* Deal effectively with issues throughout the day, eg. late runners, over/under weight containers, LC expiry issues, container damages and any other logistical issues.
* Daily pricing of all work tickets using set parameters which specific to that ticket
* Order masters are to be checked daily for accuracy to ensure contracts have been raised correctly. Errors must be highlighted to enable corrective action.
* Complete a daily order book view check for the UK, Germany and Holland at the end of the day, closing completed contracts and addressing low or high loaded weights.
* Provide load plan and delivery schedules for the up coming week
* All freight rates are to be uploaded on a weekly basis for the up coming week
* Providing support to the export operations with tasks tasks such as chasing late runners, dealing with general load query issues, VGM's, freight uploads, updating the load plan and any other ad hoc work.
To be successful with your application for Shipping Coordinator you will have previous experience within a Shipping/Logistics role and have a good understanding of Export along with:
* Good understanding of shipping/ logistics/Freight Forwarding/Exports
* Experience of freight forwarding and/or exporting
* Highly organised and focused
* Exceptional attention to accuracy and detail
* Ability to balance conflicting deadlines
* Ability to remain calm under pressure
As Logistics Coordinator based in Warrington you will receive an attractive salary and benefits include: