My client is a leading manufacturer and distributor of garments globally, with 6 different brands operating under their umbrella.
My client is a £100 million turnover business, and the market leader in their field.
The key responsibilities of this Logistics Coordinator role are:
- Day to day coordination of stock coming in for the global manufacturing sites
- Day to day account management across different departments
- Liaising with freight forwarders and coordinating drops to different customers and sites
The successful candidate for this Logistics Coordinator role:
- Previous experience in Freight Forwarding
- Experience of Coordinating product movements to different warehouses
- Experience of dealing with inbound products from overseas, preferred but not essential
- Ideally experience of working with garments
The salary for the role is competitive with great career progression opportunity