A market leading distributor of building materials throughout the UK and Europe.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Ensure enquiries from the eCommerce website are managed to achieve maximum customer satisfaction
- Handle enquiries from customers to maximise opportunities including tracking/follow up quotes
- Ensure quotes and orders are input onto the system in an accurate and timely manner.
- Liaise with branches when required to ensure enquiries are managed to the customers satisfaction.
- Follow up customer enquiries and quotes to maximise business opportunity and customer satisfaction
- Any other reasonable duties within the individual's capabilities
- Assist in the attainment of sales targets working alongside the network of branches.
- Ensure customer's requirements are satisfied by liaising with branches and the wider network.
- To support the eCommerce Sales Administrator to identify and maintain or improve customer relationships to maximise sales potential.
- To be sales driven and able to convert enquiries into quotes and quotes into orders.
- To be able to deal with a diverse range of customers in an effective and professional manner.
- To provide any ad-hoc support to the business as required.
The successful candidate:
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Strong customer focus with ability to build & maintain relationships with customers
- Excellent people skills
- Industry knowledge preferred (customer service background)
- Sales motivated
- Good level of numeracy
- Familiar with using multi-windows based business applications (including MS Office)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Professional manner
- Ability to multi-task
- Business accumen
- Experience and background in sales and customer services
- Ability to forge and maintain strong working relationships with all stakeholders
- Commercially aware
- Ability to up sell using "need" finding techniques
- Effective communicator & professional telephone manner
- Able to listen effectively to ensure a good customer experience
- Good negotiation skills
- Good PC skills - Microsoft Office and business applications
- GCSE Maths and English (preferable)
- Enjoys working to targets
Temp to Perm
Genuine Career Progression