The client is a specialist manufacturer in the Bradford area. Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain specialist.
As Logistics Manager you will be responsible for:
Collaborating with the Customer, Carrier, Warehouse Facility, Logistics Regional Leaders, Sales, Materials Management, and other OC organisations to troubleshoot, execute special requests, and identify/address accuracy issues
- Identifying and executing cost-saving/service-improving initiative.
- Take the role of lead contact and liaise with planning, production and 3rd party warehousing provider
- Ensure that material required from the warehouse is requested in a timely manner and in the correct quantities to avoid production downtime
- Drive continuous improvement in handling, storage and picking in line with our TPM mindset
- Identify and train an appropriate employee to be able to provide stand in cover for the Tube cutting role
The successful Logistics Manager will:
- Previous experience of using SAP essential
- Must have an analytical approach
- Experience of working within SOX is desirable
- Previous experience of customer service- essential
- Ability to build partnership and work across different functions
On offer to the successful Logistics Manager
- Opportunity to expand CV!