My client is in the Logistics, Distribution and Supply Chain sector. The business was established over 20 years ago as a family run business and is now a leading distributor. The business offers fantastic value premium products.
The Logistics Manager will be responsible for...
- Overseeing the Warehouse environment from Goods In to Goods Out
- Manage, plan and track deliveries, to ensure transport services are delivered to the highest standard
- Manage 3pl transport providers from KPI's to review meetings
- Strategically manage warehouse and oversee warehousing, distribution and ensure efficient space utilisation
- Overseeing the picking process, ensuring accuracy through managing inventory levels
- Initiate, co-ordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
- Ensure the safe and efficient running of daily operations such as health and safety and security
The Logistics Manager in Gloucestershire will have...
- Experience of managing a warehouse environment with a minimum of 20 heads
- Experience managing a 3PL transport function from setting and managing KPI's to analysing costs
- People Management experience
- Proven skills working in a close-knit team environment
- Acting on your own initiative
- Proven experience (at least 10 years) in an established transport operations and warehouse manager role
The successful candidate will receive...
- A salary of £45,000-£55,000 depending on experience
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Monday to Friday Day Shifts
- 20+8 Days Holiday