My Client is a Service Provider who specialise in returns and repairs they are based in Bristol within the Logistics distribution and supply chain sector.
The key responsibilities for the Logsitics Manager - Returns Logistics
- Own the contractual and service relationships with the UK 3PL companies engaged in both warehousing and distribution activities and align end-to-end strategic planning and delivery
- Direct, optimise and coordinate full order cycle, including returns process
- Deliver an industry leading standard of customer satisfaction - monitor, report and develop improvement plans as necessary.
- Monitor and control On time in Full (OTIF) Delivery
- Inventory Management & Accuracy
- Cost of Goods (COGS) define and deliver to expectation
- Quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Lead the Customer Services Aftersales team and function in delivering class leading customer satisfaction - enhance the current processes, resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Demonstrable experience in Direct to consumer logistics execution in an E-commerce environment
- Understand E-commerce software as the front end platform and the relationship with the 3PL
- Start-up mentality allied to relevant industry experience
The Logistics Manager- Returns Logistics will have experience within returns logistics and repair functions.
- Analysis of the service operation identifying process and quality improvements, potential cost reductions and implementing and monitoring appropriate and achievable SLA's
- Cost analysis of stock, storage and logistics with recommendations for improvement
- Evaluation of 3rd party logistics suppliers, ensuring they meet their SLA's and negotiating cost-downs.
- Development of a customer helpdesk to ensure customers feel supported and listened to.
For the Logistics Manager- Returns Logistics
- A Salary of £45,000 - £50,000
- 25 Days + Bank Holidays