Michael Page Logistics have been partnered with a long standing relationship of ours in the search for an Logistics Operations Manager - Home Delivery for their Distribution facility in Nottingham.
This position will back fill an internal promotion and offer full site responsibility across both Warehousing & Transport operations within a multi-user environment which includes an in-house Home Delivery function.
The Logistics Operations Manager - Home Delivery role will require the individual to:
- Report to the Head of Logistics.
- Manage a team of 60+ employees across; Warehousing, Transport & Customer Services through 3 direct reports.
- Have full control of the operating budget for headcount.
- Be responsible for inbound, pick and outbound operations.
- Take responsibility for the Transport operation across a varied HGV / LGV and Van fleet with a White Glove home delivery service.
- Be responsible for the inventory management through your teams.
- Full site H&S control.
- Accountable for people development within the operation.
- Commutable to Nottingham.
This role would suit a candidate that has worked in a; Warehouse Manager, Warehouse Operations Manager, Logistics Manager, Transport Manager, Depot Manager, Site Manager or General Manager role previously.
The successful candidate for the Logistics Operations Manager - Home Delivery role will have the following skills and experiences:
- A Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain background.
- A minimum of 3+ years Logistics management experience across both Warehousing & Transport - Essential.
- Have managed in excess of 50+ staff previously.
- Experience within 3PL / Haulage environment previously - Advantageous.
- Experienced within Home Delivery - Desirable.
- CPC National / CPC International - Advantageous.
- IOSH and NEBOSH qualifications - Advantageous.
- Experience on managing budgets up to £3M per year.
- Have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Be results driven and commercially minded.
- Be commutable to Nottingham.
This role offers:
- Salary - £35,000 to £45,000 - DOE
- 25 Days + 8 Bank holidays.
- Company Pension Scheme - Matched.
- Plus additional company benefits.