My client is in the Logistics, Distribution and Supply Chain Manager sector and is a rapidly growing luxury premium retailer.
The Logistics Order Fulfilment Manager will be responsible for...
- Implementing IT system for inventory management including BOM sku's and finished goods.
- Order fulfilment - packing, shipping, dispatch
- Warehouse management
- Inventory management
- Be responsible for on-time, on-budget production of the entire range of products at a very high standard of quality
- Maintain and improve business relations with key vendors and suppliers
- Improve sourcing process for materials and components
- Create and Improve current production processes and procedures
- Present regular reports, budgets and issues
- Improve manufacturing processes, software, and systems
The successful candidate in Bristol City Centre will...
- Experienced in project management operations
- Strong leadership skills able to work to tight deadlines
- Strong numerical, analytically and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and pro-active, with ability to multi-task
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office suite
- Experience/ knowledge of on-line accounting and inventory software (preferably Xero & DEAR)
- To produce purchase orders and manage all aspects of inventory flow
- Advanced understanding of logistics and stock management
- Driven, enthusiastic and positive team player
- Experience in luxury consumer goods space preferred
The Logistics Order Fulfilment Manager will receive...
- A salary of between £22,000 to £25,000 depending on experience
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- 20 days holiday + Statutory Bank Holidays
- Generous discount against the company's product range