A leading business services organisation.
The Logistics Project Manager will be based in Basingstoke and will be responsible for the following:
- Working together with the Head of Logistics you will analyse existing fleet and network data, reporting back to board level where inefficiencies are found.
- Working with solution design teams in order to create and design network reorganisation plans. Monitoring the current fleet and looking at areas for improvement. Working with the regional operations teams, in order to implement improvements at a site level.
- Provide operational support to our clients service centres in implementing logistics process improvements to improve productivity, service quality and efficiency of delivery routes.
- Coordinate route reorganisations and logistical optimisation projects.
- Provide and monitor KPIs to assess and monitor site performance.
- Create and share tools and indicators for monitoring our fleet of vehicles.
- Support the company industrial strategy and participate in revisions of the industrial plan.
- Produce logistical impact studies in line with your findings and report to the Group Logistics Director and Regional Directors, as appropriate.
- Participate in and drive the development of cross-functional projects to improve logistics performance across the region.
- You will work collaboratively with all functional services (technical management, Method (internal project and process management), and IT amongst others) and with the operational teams (site managers, logistics managers,...).
The Logistics Project Manager will live within a commuting distance of Basingstoke and be experienced in cross-functional project management in an industrial or operational environment. You will also need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous logistics project management, solutions design or network modelling experience is required.
- You will be comfortable working with operational teams and share our clients core values.
- You will have strong listening skills, the ability to analyse multiple sources of data and be able to present your findings conclusively.
- You will be rigorous and organised and proactive in your contribution to the continuous improvement of the company.
A competitive basic salary and benefits package.