My Client is in the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain Sector and is a home grown independent supplier.
The Logistics Transport Planner in Cardiff is responsible for...
- Ensure that all customers are contacted to organise site requirements prior to delivery
- Track and coordinate haulier claims
- Responsible for Transport bookings with RDFL
- Deal with any complaints received from RDFL in an efficient and timely manner
- Coordinate all container shipping
- Daily liaison with dispatch and sales teams to resolve customer issues
- Haulier invoice administration
- Provide proof of deliveries
- Deal with delivery problems in an efficient and courteous manner
The successful Logistics Transport Planner will have...
- Good geographical understanding of the UK
- Good communication skills (written and oral)
- Excellent planning skills
The successful candidate will receive...
- A salary of 20,000-26,000k depending on experience
- Monday-Friday day shifts
- 25 + 8 days holiday