My client is a Leading Oil and gas business who is looking for a Master Engineering Planner to join their team to help over see the production within their upcoming projects.
The key responsibilities for the Master Engineering Planner will be as follows:
- All project scheduling functions, including planning, tracking, analysis and reporting across the project life cycle.
- Coordinating with the project teams to develop and maintain Work Breakdown Structures (WBSs), cost and schedule baselines, and Estimates at Completion (EACs).
- Work closely with project teams and managers to review current project status and project future performance.
- Monitoring cost and schedule performance and performs related analyses. Also prepares portions of program review presentations, produces financial deliverable for both internal and external use and participates in the proposal process.
- Reporting, analysing, estimating, and auditing.
- Prepare status and performance reports for the Business Areas and Engineering Management.
- Create and/or modify the Integrated Master Schedule and any Supporting Schedules.
- Create and present executive-level reports, presentations and deliverable that reflect risk and status.
- Track baselines, perform what-if analysis, develop contingency plans, and incorporate estimates into the schedule.
The successful candidate will have the following Skill Set:
- Project scheduling; The candidate must have a thorough knowledge of the use of MS Project. Knowledge of Microsoft Project Online (MSPOL) would be an advantage.
- Project management certification - Proven record in the application of project management methodologies an advantage
- Highly structured approach to work
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Results/outcome oriented
- Required key skills (functional/technical):
- Strong analytically thinker, capable of sound decision-making.
- Project and portfolio management.
- Microsoft Office.
- Communication - effective interpersonal skills with a clear, concise and relevant communication style, including excellent presentation skills.
- Stakeholder Management.
- You must have a high level of personal Integrity
A competitive salary and the chance to join a leading Oil and Gas business and be apart of a great team and environment.