My client is part of an established group who have grown YOY for the past 10 years (showing stability through Covid). The manufacturing facility in Oldham is undergoing change to improve processes and productivity. The addition of a proven Master Production Scheduler will be a critical piece of the jigsaw.
As the Master Production Scheduler you will:
- Assess the current approach to planning and understand the end to end manufacturing process with a view to developing the planning capability.
- Develop relationships with production, operations, and maintenance to ensure a streamlined inclusive plan
- Attend daily production meetings to ensure the previous day's plan was met, and resolving any reoccurring issues
- Education key stakeholders to enable free flow of communication from both a sales and ops perspective
- Own data integrity around all materials used in the process
- Support effective supply planning and warehousing on inbound and outbound movements
The ideal candidate will:
- Already be a proven Master Production Scheduler, with the ability to build a plan from first principles through Excel
- Show excellent communication skills and be confident to present to a management team, holding other functions to account
- Demonstrate a continuous improvement approach
- Be a positive team member, and support and encourage colleagues
£35,000 + bens