My client is an established household name, and sector leading, within food and FMCG distribution. They are currently expanding their operations in the Nottingham area, near to East Midlands Airport. As one of the highest remunerating companies in the sector, they are actively searching for only the highest calibre talent to join their new start-up operation.
On a daily basis the successful MHE Warehouse Controller will report into the on-site Warehouse Manager. The operator will be responsible for a range of over 110+ pieces of MHE across a 750,000 sq. ft. site in the FMCG distribution world. The MHE Warehouse Controller will be based on site in Castle Donington and have a hands-on background in MHE maintenance and servicing. Overall you will be responsible for the following:
- Management responsibly of 110+ individual pieces of MHE and 5x Warehouse Team Leaders.
- Ensuring SOP and servicing schedules are maintained of each individual piece of equipment.
- Ensure on-site training is delivered to a range of operatives in line with RTITB and OSHA guidelines.
- Ensuring that Health & Safety is actively promoted and monitored by all employees on site.
- Continual management to ensure MHE fleet is kept in full working order.
- Organising holiday schedules / RTW / general day-to-day management of a host of Operatives and Technicians.
In order to gain a positive response in this MHE Warehouse Controller application you will desirably hold the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years experience in warehouse MHE management, ideally providing hands-on maintenance and servicing to a variety of different types of MHE.
- Hands on maintenance knowledge of MHE vehicles and servicing management.
- Commutable to the Castle Donington area.
- Experience of project or site start-ups would be advantageous.
- The role would suit either established Warehouse Supervisors or Managers with a background in MHE site management or MHE Technicians / Engineers.
- NEBOSH or IOSH Qualified
The successful MHE Warehouse Controller will fulfil a days shift pattern of their choosing. The package on offer will provide the following remuneration:
- £36,500 rising to £42,500 after 2 days.
- 5 week's annual leave, plus standard Bank Holiday Allowance.
- Excellent opportunities for progression.