Multiple Vacancies - Procurement Leader - Civil Engineering Projects - Global Engineering Firm - £65,000-£85,0000 + Car Allowance + Bonus - Manchester or Birmingham or Leeds
This company is known for spearheading innovation within the construction and engineering space. With a number of new global projects on the horizon, they are in need of a procurement professional that can lead cost projects up to 1 billion pounds and drive savings through innovation, process improvement and business alignment. With so much at stake, the business is in need of gravitas, influence and a cool head under pressure. As the company goes from strength to strength, they need leaders who can bring their teams and projects to the next level.
What will this Procurement Leader entail?
- Leading on civil procurement projects across areas specifically within the Rail and Infrastructure sectors
- Managing project teams across multiple business sectors to ensure collaboration and efficiency within stringent deadlines
- Negotiating and implementing sub-contracts in complex projects - again locating options for risk avoidance and commercial gain
- Delegating projects across the team and ensuring delivery for the client
What skills and experience are required?
- Prior experience leading complex procurement work-streams within civil engineering projects
- Experience leading procurement projects across Rail clients
- In depth sub-contracts experience across NEC frameworks
- Communication skills and gravitas are key - this position requires a procurement leader who is capable of influencing decisions and doing so in a timely fashion
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to scope work projects
Why should you apply?
- The opportunity to lead cost projects in the billions
- A leadership role in a FTSE listed global company
- An excellent starting salary up to £70,000 plus car and bonus
- Opportunities to be based in multiple locations (Manchester, Birmingham or Leeds)
If you have the experience and hunger to be successful in this spotlighted position in a global business then click "Apply" now or send your CV to[email removed] to find out more.