My client is a Leading FMCG business based in Ashford who are looking for a Night Shift Senior Production Operative to join their Production team on a permanent basis.
The key responsibilities for the Night Shift Senior Production Operative role will be as follows:
- To support the Team Leader - Shift Manager with the efficient running of the line or designated task.
- The role of Senior Production Operative incorporates supervisory responsibilities.
- Health & Safety Champion.
- Good Manufacturing Practice Champion.
- Constantly strive to increase operational performance.
- Good working knowledge of the routine machine operations of the line equipment.
- Optimise Line efficiency whilst maintaining and improving standards.
- Liaise with the Engineering on preventative maintenance and breakdowns to minimise the down time of equipment
- Responsible for minding machines in the absence of the Team Leader.
The successful candidate for the Night Shift Senior Production Operative will have the following skill set:
- Production background within an FMCG environment
- Computer Literate
- Have a counterbalance Fork Lift Licence
- Able to complete physically demanding tasks
The shift pattern for the Night Shift Senior Production Operative Monday to Friday, 22:00 - 06:00 and offers a benefits package including life assurance.