Leading 3PL Provider based in Tilbury
Key responsibilities for the successful Night Shift Team Leader will include;
* Achieving operational targets, goals and contractual KPI's ensuring the provision of an effective and efficient quality service to DCs.
* Managing and motivating the team by giving direction and leadership, monitoring performance to ensure the depot achieves high performance levels.
* To ensure operational targets are met on a weekly and monthly basis.
* Providing accurate daily information to enable an effective handover.
* Proactively encourage a positive and constructive relationship on site with the union and union representatives.
* Ensuring warehouse comply with health and safety regulations
* Ensure any disciplinary action is carried out following company procedure
* Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with the customer
The successful Night Shift Team Leader will have the following attributes;
* Knowledge of warehouse management systems.
* Proven supervisory/ management experience
* Experience of disciplinary / grievance procedures.
* Ability to work under own initiative, working to strict deadlines
* Good communication skills both verbal and written
* Live in commutable distance of Tilbury
* A flexible team-based approach
* General awareness of health and safety
* Customer management experience
There is a competitive salary on offer for the successful Night Shift Team Leader