My client is the leading provider of fresh produce in their industry across the UK and Europe. Their site in Staffordshire is the flagship site for them for the whole of the UK.
My client services all major food retailers across the whole of the UK, and your job as nights despatch manager would be to effectively manage the relationships with these key stakeholders.
The key responsibilities for the Nights despatch manager in Staffordshire would be :
- To have full accountability for the nights operation
- To work closely with the hygiene team in production to make sure their SLAs are being met
- To work with production making sure that any issues with the production line are dealt with by the engineers over the course of the night
- monitor motivate and support night leaders in dispatch to make sure time scales are met
- To oversee department rotas and ensure there are always enough people on shift
- To deal with any customers issues or queries and be the go to person on the night shift
- To track the deliveries to make sure all drivers are arriving to the customer for their allocated time slot
The successful Nights despatch manager for Staffordshire will :
- A sound working knowledge of FMCG and working at the end of the manufacturing line
- Relevant experience of managing in a dispatch food environment
- Effective communication with various stakeholders across the business
The salary on offer is competitive with fantastic benefits, above average holiday allowance