My client is a house-hold name within the freight forwarding industry and currently holds numerous high-profile automotive and manufacturing accounts. They are currently expanding their operation and are looking for two experienced new starters.
As an Ocean Export Freight Forwarder you will work on accurately executing day to day freight forwarding operational activities across the world for a high profile account. You will cover the following tasks:
- Negotiate and organising transport movements with a vast contact base of sub-contractors.
- Ensure solid cost control through the arrangement of transport solutions at the low rate, without compromising upon quality.
- Recording and planning both air and sea transport routes in line with SLA agreements.
- Operational processing of transport insurance claims
- Timely complete and respond to all customer queries surrounding transport solutions.
- Support the culture of continuous improvement across the air and sea network.
- Complete accurate shipment bookings and complete HAWB, MAWB and Sea Bills of Laden as required.
The successful candidate will be looking for a challenge with a sector leading logistics provider. You will ideally have 3+ years in a similar freight forwarding or 3PL background and ideally be available for an immediate start.
- 3+ years experience in a freight forwarding or 3PL business.
- Knowledge of Air, Sea and Road operations.
- Experience in dealing with a network of sub-contractors
- Experience of providing a transport solution in line with SLA's and within set cost-controls.
- Desirable - strong knowledge within HAWB, MAWB, Bills of Laden.
- Strong desire to provide only the highest levels of customer service.
- Commutable to the Hull area.
- Previous experience with a known Freight Forwarder