The client is a leading 3PL provider based in Oxford.
The key responsibilities of the successful Operational Excellence Manager will include:
- Leading and delivering improvements to improve Safety, Quality, Cost and Delivery, as well as people capability.
- Delivering tangible and validated financial savings across the operation.
- Sharing and learning of best practice within the contract and the wider business.
- Acting as mentors and coaches for their peers & hi potential colleagues, and ensuring there is a strong pipeline of succession.
- Supporting and coaching Team Leaders and Ops Managers in best practice to promote operational excellence.
The successful Operational Excellence Manager will have the following attributes:
- Track record of delivering Operational Excellence and driving efficiences with tangible results.
- Experience of delivering operational improvements leading to increased productivity.
- Experience of coaching and mentoring in the delivery of Operational Excellence.
- Influencing skills at all levels of the business.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Live within commutable distance of Oxford.
- Experience of delivering Operational Excellence across different industries.
- Six Sigma Green or Black Belt certified.
- Experience of working with and implementing digital capabilities (particularly RPA, Automation, co-bots and data science technologies).
A competitive salary is on offer for the successful Operational Excellence Manager.