My Client is a Service Provider who specialise in the Telecoms including hardware and software sector, Customer Service and Contract Repair's; they are based in Bristol within the Logistics distribution and supply chain sector.
The key responsibilities for the Operations Director - Repair Services and Logistics;
Overall responsibility for the Health and Safety, wellbeing and development of a team of Customer Services, Repair Service and Logistics team members across sites in Bristol and Poland.
Provide guidance and leadership to the Customer Services, Repair Service and Logistics Teams, ensuring coaching and collaboration throughout and acting as a role-model for Ways of Working.
Evaluate and collate all processes for all operations functions, implementing and improving the processes and any controls as necessary and assigning process owners for ongoing control.
Initiate the recording and reporting of management information and set operational KPIs covering all operations functions to support the company including:
- Service Repair volume and profitability
- Efficiency and costs of repair process
- Customer attrition, and insights
- Own the contractual and service relationships with the UK 3PL companies engaged in both warehousing and distribution activities and align end-to-end strategic planning and delivery Direct, optimise and coordinate full order cycle, including returns process
- Deliver an industry leading standard of customer satisfaction - monitor, report and develop improvement plans as necessary.
- Monitor and control On time in Full (OTIF) Delivery Inventory Management & Accuracy Cost of Goods (COGS) define and deliver to expectation Quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency Lead the Customer Services Aftersales team and function in delivering class leading customer satisfaction - enhance the current processes, resolve any arising problems or complaints
The Operations Director - Repair Services and Logistics will have experience within returns logistics and repair functions.
- Analysis of the service operation identifying process and quality improvements, potential cost reductions and implementing and monitoring appropriate and achievable SLA's
- Cost analysis of stock, storage and logistics with recommendations for improvement
- Evaluation of 3rd party logistics suppliers, ensuring they meet their SLA's and negotiating cost-downs.
- Development of a customer helpdesk to ensure customers feel supported and listened to.
For the Operations Director - Repair Services and Logistics
- A Salary of £55,000 - £70,000
- 25 Days + Bank Holidays