A leading distributor is looking to recruit an Operations Manager to support the business during an excellent sustained period of growth.
The key responsibilities of the Operations Manager will include;
- Develop and create improvement plans across all areas to ensure best practices are shared.
- Engage stakeholders with projects to identify, plan and deliver widespread continuous improvements.
- Create and manage performance KPI's and drive correct behaviours around this.
- Manage the end to end process of the site.
- Implement process to ensure storage is optimised with a focus on creating maximum productivity.
- Manage stock accuracy across the site.
The Successful candidate will;
- At least 3 years experience as an Operations Manager in a Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain environment.
- Be within a commutable distance of Derbyshire.
- A proven background in operations management.
- Excellent, and current knowledge of health and safety regulation.
- Understand/deliver on Key Performance Indicators (KPI's).
- Warehouse management system experience.
- Extensive experience in working in high volume distribution sites.
On offer to the successful Operations Manager will be;
- Competitive salary of £50,000-£55,000 plus company benefits.