My client is in the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain sector and is a market leading brand.
The Operations Manager in Bristol will be responsible for...
- Analyse and evaluate the repair operation in the UK and abroad identifying process and quality improvements
- Manage and monitor appropriate and achievable SLA's to achieve Customer satisfaction and continual improvement.
- Evaluate cost of stock, stock levels and value, storage systems and logistics provision recommendations for improvement and cost savings.
- Continuous of 3rd party logistics providers ensuring SLA's are met and negotiated optimum rate agreements and rebates are undertaken.
- Improve the visibility of sales orders, order processing and target teams to achieve delivery in full collection, repair and delivery to customers
- Establish a customer journey management system to control the function and ensure that the function is performing to customer SLA's in all aspects of agreement
- Be proactive in the management of supplier rebates discounts and price breaks
- Be instrumental in developing and delivering Customer Portal to provide maximum sales order automation.
- Understake skills inventory and skills gap analysis to provider a for future skill requirements
The Operations Manager in Bristol will have...
- Previous experience of leading, managing and developing a team
- Understanding of Lean principles
- Conversant with overseas transfer pricing and cross boarder operations
- Previous experience managing a 3PL transport function
- Previous experience within a repairs or returns environment
- Previous experience of developing systems and processes for new business ventures
- Security and inventory control of high value goods
The successful candidate will receive...
- A salary of between £60,000-£70,000 depending on experience
- 10% Operational Bonus
- Pension Scheme
- 25+8 Days Holiday
- Monday to Friday Day Shifts