My client, a market leader in their field, are looking for an experienced Operations Manager to join an already high performing depot within their network.
Reporting into the General Manager, the Operations Manager will be responsible for;
- Leading and managing operational aspects of the depot.
- Managing towards strict service based KPI's.
- Effective management of all vehicles within in the operation.
- Oversee the warehouse management team.
- Operate a strict HSE policy.
- Manage change process to deliver a fully integrated operation.
- A Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain background - ideally in a fast-paced multi drop environment.
- Experience of managing multi-shift operations.
- Proven record in delivering exceptional customer service (B2B & B2C)
- Experience of managing both sub-contracted and employed staff.
- National CPC - ESSENTIAL.
- Live within a commutable distance of Middlesbrough.
- A competitive basic salary of £35,000 - £39,000.
- Company bonus scheme.
- Pension Contribution.
- Life Insurance Policy.
- Holiday Contribution.
- Unrivalled Career Progression Opportunities.