My client is a global FMCG business with a strong, reputable brand and almost 100 years of best in category heritage.
As the Operations Manager, you will report to the EMEA Operations lead and will be a key member of the team delivering customer satisfaction whilst optimising operational supply chain costings across inventory and logistics. You will also be heavily involved in the supply chain programmes associated with new product launches and initiatives.
Further responsibilities will include;
- Reviewing the COGS and BOM and supporting the analyst teams to ensure accuracy within SAP.
- Driving cost saving initiatives and seeking out opportunities for enhanced operational excellence.
- Reporting on forecasts, cost analysis and cost budgets
- Analyse and manage distribution and export costings
3rd Party Manufacturing Management
- Be the key point of contact between the business and network of 3rd party manufacturers ensuring production levels and inventory targets are being met to the correct levels of cost, quality and service.
- Reporting and analysis of issues arising within Production scheduling and inventory management, materials forecasting and the distribution networks.
- Working with the partner network to develop and implement new products and offerings as well as investment plans ensuring that they are delivered on time and within budget.
You will have a proven track record of success within a similar Operations or Supply Chain role with a strong emphasis on planning and cost management. Further selection criteria will include;
- 5yrs+ in a similar role within an FMCG environment
- Excellent working knowledge and proven track record of successful 3rd party manufacturing management
- Demonstrable achievements within operational costings and delivery
- Project Management - particularly across new product initiatives
- Proficient SAP skills
Flexible day rate DOE
This role will be Berkshire based with some European and Middle Eastern travel