My Client is an award winning General Haulage Company , they are specialist's within dedicated and Multi user customer operations, they strive on delivering excellent customer service. They are based within the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain sector.
Operations Manager - General Haulage and Pallet networks will be responsible for;
Reporting to the Managing Director this role is the pivotal in providing leadership and direction to the whole business from Operations and Sales. This role plays an influential part in liaising and networking within the depot along with customer and reporting back to the business on performance.
- The safe operation of all Transport activities in Bristol ensuring compliance with H&S legislation & safe systems of work.
- Managing a team of 16 Drivers
- Ensuring legal compliance to the Traffic Commissioners Operating Licenses.
- Ensuring that the delivered service to the relevant transit points is provided and targets are achieved.
- Working closely with the warehouse operation to ensure SLA's are achieved.
- Ensure regular and effective communication methods / mechanisms are developed.
The successful Operations Manager - General Haulage and Pallet networks will have;
- Exposure Managing a Transport operation
- Have managed within a Parcels or service led environment previously
- Have managed a team of subcontractors
- Demonstrate both a commercially focused and client focused operating style.
- To have leadership qualities with excellent influencing and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrable evidence of achieving operational management of KPI's and SLA's.
- Able to evidence 'Forward thinking' that has helped the business succeed.
- Be commutable to Bristol
The Operations Manager - General Haulage and Pallet networks will receive the following;
Base Salary - £38,000 - £45,000
20 days + Bank Holiday