My Client is a leading Logistics Organisation with very exciting growth opportunities based in Bridgend within the logistics distribution and supply chain sector.
The Operations Manager - Warehouse and Transport will be responsible for;
- Accountable for the transport and warehouse plan in line with customer requirements
- Accountable for specific KPI's and manage the delivery of them through the management team Effectively
- Sets and manage the operational strategy with the ability to drive process improvements and continuous improvements
- Review ways to improve on current KPI's, costs, procedures and ensures best practice is followed and able to demonstrate coaching and leadership skills
- Demonstrates skills in working collaboratively, valuing differences and encouraging high performance through teamwork#
- Able to provide an efficient service to both internal and external stakeholders
- Proven track record of delivering results and demonstrates persistence when faced with challenges
- Proven experience in a logistics and warehousing environment
- Able to manage customer relationships
- Staff development and engagement
The successful Operations Manager - Warehouse and Transport will have strong Transport Experience and a CPC and the capability to progress further in the organisation. Other key aspects of the successful candidate will include:
- Excellent Transport knowledge, both operationally and commercially.
- Strong influencing skills both internally and externally.
- Excellent people engagement and Management skills
- An innovative approach to Warehouse and Transport operations.
- A home location commutable to Bridgend
- CPC Qualified (Essential)
For the successful Operations Manager - Warehouse and Transport you will receive a
- Salary of c£35,000 - £40,000
- 25 days + Bank Holidays