Your new company
Your next company are an exciting new business which are going through a transition of growth and wanting to expand on new business ventures. Due to the speed of expansion this business critical role is now available.
Your new role
Your new role will require you to:
- To effectively manage the Business Support/Planning, Supply Chain, and logistics functions for Building Services. Ensuring cohesion and efficiency between all functions.
- Manage and deliver supply chain, logistics, Support and planning strategies and implementation plans as directed by the head of operational support.
- To take the lead when negotiating with suppliers, manufacturers and customers.
- To ensure that the managers under your control are aligned and deliver an efficient, high quality and cost effective service to their customers.
- The Robust and effective management of 3rd Party Supply Chain Contracts.
- Monitor critical supply chain providers with the appropriate detail and frequency to determine trends well in advance of actual performance impact.
- Develop and maintain relationships and partnerships with customers, stakeholders, peers, partners and direct reports.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful you will have clear evidence on your CV of:
- Proven track record in successful operational support management or similar discipline (minimum five years' experience)
- Ability to demonstrate strong and credible leadership in being able to pull people together across systems and motivate them to deliver common aims and targets
- Advanced Microsoft Powerpoint, word and excel skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Project Microsoft SharePoint and Power BI.
- Results focused and committed to high personal standards and a desire to achieve and develop both self and others.
- Excellent planning, organisational, and time management skills and ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment and support operational requirements within short timescales.
- Ability to persuade, motivate, negotiate and influence
- Evidence of what senior stakeholders you have influenced and how
- Must be able to comprehend legal documents.
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.