Our Client operate as a 3rd party manufacturer, partnering with some of the biggest and best brands in their chosen field. As the business continues to grow it is critical to make strategic hires to maintain service & OTIF levels.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Take an active lead role in the implementation of the new ERP system
- Take ownership over the accurate planning of all materials, Packaging and Raw materials to site
- Lead the production function, delivering short term & long term plans in line with customer plans.
- Review, identify and implement process improvements
- Monitor and mitigate any risk to supply and production
- Represent the supply chain and production functions at Senior Management meetings
- Monitor and maintain optimum stock levels
The successful candidate will possess;
- A demonstrable track record in Production planning
- A high proficiency ERP systems, Ideally been through an implementation
- Demonstrable background in FMCG manufacturing, ideally food/pharma related
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Proven examples of process/ business improvements
- High proficiency in Microsoft suite including Word and Excel
- High attention to detail
- high ability to problem solve
Up to 35k depending on experience.