Our client, based in W. Yorkshire, have been through a period of transformation to ensure better operational procedures across the board. Customer delivery and innovation are at the heart of their ethos and, with this newly created position, they hope to further improve processes within their supply chain.
This Planning Manager will be responsible for both supply and production planning, and managing a team across both.
- Managing a team across production planning and material supply
- Engaging stakeholders across the business
- Coaching and developing planners within the team.
- Working closely with Manufacturing and Production to ensure material delivery is OTIF and equally to ensure that finished product is shipped in a timely manner.
- Developing relationships with suppliers to improve areas such as cost and delivery time.
The successful candidate for this position of Planning Manager will ideally have:
- Planning experience within a Manufacturing and Production environment.
- Supply planning and production planning experience.
- Excellent knowledge of mrp/erp systems and Excel
- Demonstrable examples of engaging stakeholders (internally and externally)
- Experience of managing and developing teams
£40,000 - £45,000