This is an excellent career development opportunity with a PE Backed, Greenfield organisation. Our client is looking to recruit a Procurement Co-ordinator to join their expanding team in London.
Role & Responsibility
- Support the orderly and effective running of the operational procurement team, including management of a team mailbox and addressing first-line internal and external queries for the team.
- Creating and issuing clean purchase orders to suppliers in line with the service levels agreed with the business.
- Use of templates to produce and issue sourcing activities (RFP's/RFQ's) for the team.
- Support tender evaluation and scoring for sourcing activities.
- Ensure the current contracts database and contracts repository are maintained with up to date information.
- Manage the addition and maintenance of vendors in the current ERP system for the operational procurement team.
- Act as support/cover for the Procurement Process Coordinator.
- Ad hoc scanning, filing and photocopying for the team.
- Order stationery, book travel, arrange meeting rooms, register/collect guests etc. for full team
For a confidential discussion please email[email removed] to arrange a suitable time to talk!