Based in North Kent our client are recognised in the FMCG Fresh Produce Industry.
The Procurement Administrator will deliver a fast, effective supply chain process to raw material suppliers and factories. This will involve management of stock, production orders and consignment data.
- Review daily raw material stock levels
- Maintain acceptable stock levels against programmed orders
- Order top up stock as and when required to meet order fulfilment
- Allocate stock to confirmed orders on the system
- Create consignments for products purchased by the company
- Query any consignment differences with the stock team
- Check invoices are correct before authorising payment
The successful Procurement Administrator will be able to demonstrate:
- An understanding of working within the fresh produce or short life product industry
- Knowledge of a supply chain process and stages involved
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft packages