Procurement Analyst, eSourcing & New Technologies - London - £42,000 + Bonus + Professional Qualification Sponsorship
This aggressively growing FTSE 30 brand is pumping investment into Procurement Technology to enable their global procurement organisation to deliver improved savings and a world class service to customers. As part of this, the business has created a new role within a highly-skilled project team responsible for implementing advanced spend analytics, contract and supplier management tools.
As Procurement Analyst you will benefit from a personally tailored development plan to bolster your Procurement Technology experience before being parachuted into key Category Management teams to ensure:
- Procurement members such as Category Managers are using live, accurate and global spend data to build key strategies
- Strategic Procurement projects and eRFXs are planned, executed and tracked
- Contracts are created, negotiated and stored
- P2P transactions are linked to contracts ensuring compliance
- Supplier performance and risk is managed
Procurement Analyst, eSourcing & New Technologies role profile:-
- Managing, promoting, supporting and running e-sourcing events across multiple spend categories to ensure procurement approaches the market in the right way, using the right tools and technology
- Assisting in the continuous improvement, implementation and alignment of procurement technology processes and relevant documentation
- Providing analytical support throughout the sourcing & procurement lifecycle, improving quality, efficiency and procurement results
- Advising senior stakeholders up to VP & Global Procurement Director level on eSourcing processes
- Leveraging offshore support to build and run complex, high value sourcing events
- Partnering with global BPO providers to ensure smooth running of sourcing and contract management activities
- 2+ years' procurement & strategic sourcing experience, with previous usage or management of eSourcing technology preferred (e.g. SAP, Ariba).
- Strong technical problem solving and analytical mind-set
- Degree, CIPS, Prince 2 & ITIL qualifications preferred not essential
To find out more and apply please send your CV to [link removed] or directly through this page.