My client is an International FMCG Manufacturing Business based in Maidstone who are looking to recruit a Procurement and Supply Chain Analyst in to their procurement team to support the strategic management of commodity purchases.
The key responsibilities for the Procurement and Supply Chain Analyst will be as follows:
- Provide timely and accurate information/data to support the development of the procurement strategy.
- Negotiate prices for the supply of goods and services.
- Manage and develop supplier relationships and ongoing negotiations.
- Track/assess customer profitability.
- Advise the business on product costs.
- Monitor stock levels, order progressions and usage to ensure material is available when required.
- Support storage planning and third party raw material warehousing.
- Provide analytic analysis
- Assess the risks and benefits of terms and conditions, advising the Business.
The successful candidate for the Procurement and Supply Chain Analyst role will have the following skill set:
- 1st Class Honours University degree in a relevant subject;
- The roles holder should be flexible, with an understanding of changing needs and being able to adapt to them;
- Demonstrable experience in a Purchasing team;
- The ability to interpret complex data;
- Strong organisational and communication skills;
The candidate has the chance to join an International Food Business and develop their career with a great brand. This would be a great step for someone who is degree educated and a looking for a more analytical role within the food industry.