Our client is responsible for protecting workplace pensions in the UK, working with employers and those running pensions to help people save safely for their retirement.
- Acting as the procurement primary point of contact, partnering senior leaders within the assigned business areas - ensuring they are receiving effective strategic procurement support and proactive advise spanning the complete life cycle in all business decisions and future commercial outlook.
- Applying category management and supply market information to develop new sustainable sourcing strategies that reflect business priorities and inform contract negotiation and management.
- Identify, develop and implement new, alternative and innovative solutions on line with business change
- Design, implement and ensure full assurance in respect of contract management and risk assessment handovers to the business - including ownership of any dispute resolution requirements
- Full responsibility for negotiating complex requests and analysing the market and identifying opportunities to achieve value for money.
MCIPS qualified (or working towards)
Previous experience in a public sector procurement (or knowledge of EU Legislation)
Running end to end tenders
Supplier relationship management experience
CCS Pension plan
Discretionary bonus arrangements
Access to performance related pay progression
25 days annual leave provision