Procurement Category Manager - Logistics (£55K)
A highly innovative, technology led automotive brand are looking for to expand their team by recruiting a Procurement Category Manager - Logistics to provide leadership within the logistics category.
Title: Procurement Category Manager - Logistics
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + Benefits
- Ability to lead negotiations and support in the development of negotiation strategies for large and complex projects and contracts
- Cross category procurement experience, ideally including Logistics procurement
- Supply chain management and procurement experience, dealing with both small and large value organisations
- Strong leadership qualities and excellent influencing and interpersonal skills. Happy to challenge authority
- Excellent organisational skills, deadline adherence and exceptional attention to accuracy and detail
- Ability to understand complex and abstract concepts (legal, technical and/or commercial) and being able to present the information in an informative and simplified manner Personal attributes:
- Ability to prioritise a demanding workload and manage stakeholders accordingly
If you are interested in discussing the Procurement Category Manager - Logistics role, please contact Brad Mills on 01483 212 190 or apply below.