Procurement Leader - Buildings Construction - Global Leading Major - £70,000 - £80,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus
This company is known for spearheading innovation within the technology space and are embarking on a Property and Buildings Transformation Programme across the Group. With so much at stake, the business is in need of gravitas, influence and a cool head under pressure. As the company goes from strength to strength, they need leaders who can bring their teams and projects to the next level. Managing a multi-million spend (c.£250 million) and a globally dispersed team, this is an excellent opportunity for a senior Procurement professional with experience within the Construction category.
What will this Procurement Leader entail?
- Leading a spend in excess of £250 million, to develop world class global category strategies
- Provide strong stakeholder and supplier influence based on recognised subject matter and category expertise
- Negotiating and implementing sub-contracts in complex projects - again locating options for risk avoidance and commercial gain
- Upskilling and developing a highly ambitious and talented team
What skills and experience are required?
- Prior experience leading complex procurement work-streams ideally within civil engineering projects
- In depth sub contracts experience across NEC frameworks
- Communication skills and gravitas are key - this position requires a procurement leader who is capable of influencing decisions and doing so in a timely fashion
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to scope work projects
- Previous people management experience is highly beneficial for the role
Why should you apply?
- The opportunity to lead a multi-million pound spend
- A leadership role in a FTSE listed global company
- An excellent starting salary up to £80,000 plus car and bonus (up to 15%)
- Opportunity to based either in their Manchester or Birmingham office and the option for flexible working
If you have the experience and hunger to be successful in this spotlighted position in a global business then click "Apply" now or send your CV to [link removed] to find out more.